Monday, February 14, 2011

Where Did J Go

not sure if j is sick or dead, haven't seen anything on his blog in over a week. i am worried he is getting off track of his marathon schedule.

i ran for the first time in over a week today, myself. last week was so busy and i was so tired. i had stuff every night. at least this week i am starting off on the right track.

i did 6 miles in 57:58 tonight. i wore my heart rate monitor for the first time on the treadmill. i think my max heart rate was 183. not sure about resting or average.

it is too late for a thought of the day, all of my good thoughts have escaped me and i have to get in the bed, after i take a shower, straighten up a bunch of stuff, get my work and running clothes ready for tomorrow, etc, you get the picture. happy valentine's to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment