Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Long Time No Post...or anything else

when i looked at my blog a few seconds ago i realized i had not blogged my last couple of runs before the marathon, i am pretty sure i have an 8 mile run that i didn't blog and i never blogged about the marathon. i have been supre busy since the marathon, trying to finish my house and decided to take a little break since my need had been bothering me. i will get back to those blogs in a few days i hope but i just looked up the info from the marathon and wanted to post it so i would have it for future reference. so here are my results.

606/742 overall, 58/59 in my age group, 421 out of all males (not sure how many total males) and here are some splits but i don't remember where and don't have time to figure it out right now. 49:19 1:39:31 2:34:37 3:45:42 5:31:15 total time for a 12:39 pace. to say the least i think we (Lee, Todd and myself) started out too fast for me and i couldn't keep the pace up and i bunked. but, honey badger don't care, there will be more marathons for me to win (God willing). i will blog about all this in more detail one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment