Monday, June 29, 2009

Why I would ever have a blog

I am starting this blog today to get cheap accountability for myself. You see I have an elk hunting trip in September, a do-it-yourself no guide, etc trip. for this I need to be in pretty good shape. To get into pretty good shape I need to exercise, a lot. The easiest way for me to do that is by having someone to exercise with. After being on Cameron Hanes' website this morning and then going out for a morning jog i thought to myself.... self, if i had a blog where i posted my workouts and if i even thought someone was following the blog, that would make me more apt to exercise more (one too many mores i think). So here is my first ever blog. And while I never want to run in a 100 mile ultra marathon like Cameron Hanes (you should really check out his website) maybe this will at least help me to get into better shape. Or i might just spend time on here when I should be exercising. we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment