Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Felt Like a Breeze

I did 4 miles last night, this week is another "resting" week. i did this 4 miles faster than any other 4 miles this year. about 1 minute faster. not that i was really trying, but my parents were coming over so i was trying to get back before they got here. once again my gps quit working for a while, this time i think the battery died, it never came back on. i did have to guess at the mileage, but i am sure i ran at least 4 miles. my time was 38:36, which is a pace of 9:39. i felt pretty good for the entire run, except the raw spot on my second toe was really hurting.

thought of the day (new to me but maybe you've heard it before): worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere. not sure who said it, but i kind of liked it.

on call tonight, didn't get home until 9:30pm, skipping yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment