Thursday, May 10, 2012

3 This Week

this was the third run of the week for me, long time since i have accomplished that. once again i was trying to keep my heart rate around 155. it wasn't that bad until the last 1/2 when my heart rate would just jump way up and then it was really hard to get back down. my time started out a little faster than my last 2 runs but towards the end of the run my heart rate when way up and my pace went way down. my overall time was 44:24 a pace of 11:21. still working on this new technique, will keep you posted, watching a video right now on how to make running hills easy.

2 comments:

  1. LET ME KNOW IF THE VIDEO HELPS!!!

    Now, I know what I needed to give you last night - your DVD, "Spirit of the Marathon". Plus, the video and other info on the mower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do think it really helped tonight

    ReplyDelete