Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14, 5 workouts in a row

I have done 5 workouts in a row. Very long time since i have done that. Still trying to get my technique better. Sometimes it seems like i am doing pretty good but i just cant hold it. Sometimes i just feel like going back to my old style but i know if i can stick to this it will be better for me in the long run. Instead of trying to keep my heartrate at 155 for this run i just tried to keep an easy pace. My heart rate stayed around 165 for most of the run and no surprise this run was a little faster than the previous runs. I ran 4 miles in 41:27 a 10:22 pace. Thought of the day: the weather has been funny this year, all of my runs have been when it has been pretty cool, hope it stays that way all summer. Also, i am going to try to prepare for the 31 mile nashville ultra. Not sure if it will sell out or if it does how quick it will but hopefully it wont because it will probably be a gametime decision.

1 comment:

  1. Coming back with a vengence!

    And for the Nashville Ultra!?!?

    ReplyDelete