Monday, March 29, 2010

A Few Days Late

I did get a run in last friday, i wanted to do 6 miles but emily wanted to meet for lunch and i was running out of time so i only ran 3. my fastest 3 miles so far, since i started back. i did not get to run saturday since i was hunting with my nephew on the youth hunt. we did get a good bit of walking in on saturday and sunday both. i was having another allergy/sinus/chest congestion attack today so i did not run, i think it was the smart choice. i got my gun somewhat sighted in for the upcoming turkey season which opens on saturday (not even 5 days and i'll be chasing turkeys!!)althogh i need to get some new shells and shoot it a few more times. i plan on doing some running this week, i do feel much better right now than i did this morning, getting my rest in probably helped me a lot (along with the neti pot after my nose cooled down). having said that, i better go get ready for bed now.

thought of the day: when you plan on being with a child for the weekend, and trying to teach them something pretty new, you better get ready to have your patience in full swing (and i thought turkey hunting itself took patience!) and make it fun for them. if they don't enjoy it, it will not keep their interest very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment