Monday, May 17, 2010

Restart, once again

started back running today, maybe i can get a marathon done this fall, i may have to sacrifice a little hunting, but i think it will be worth it.

i ran 3 miles today. during the run every part of body hurt, from my shoulder, upper and lower back, right knee, both calves and both feet. i guess the extra weight i am carrying on my belly isn't helping any. i did the 3 miles in 29.33 minutes, not my fastest time but bot my slowest either. at one point towards the end of the run i was going downhill and i thought, "that feels good" then i thought "well, maybe not good, but that feels better."

don't have much time to write tonight, it is already kinda late so i will just leave you with a thought that i have used before but kept going through my mind during the run, one foot in front of the other and RELENTLESS FORWARD PROGRESS.

see you in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment