Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Keep on Moving

i am almost finished moving. that is good and bad. that means i don't have to move more stuff, but now i have to find another route to run and find all my stuff that was moved. luckily i kept up with most of my running stuff. i was trying to run with J yesterday but i knew he was going to head out earlier than i could or wanted to. so at 7 i headed to the storage unit to put some things in there and then to the southside clinic to park. i start my run about 7:15pm, it was still sunny, 83 degrees and very muggy. all of my gatorade is at my brother in law's house so i filled up with water instead. i headed out onto the new course, which was a little hilly but not bad. i was sweating bullets so at mile 3 i took a walk break and drank what i could stomach of some warm water. towards the end i could tell the hills were really slowing me down. i ran 5 miles in 51:46 i think (my watch is at the new house). it was a little slower than i wanted but it will do.

i will try to keep all my info posted timely, but with only dial-up internet at the new house i am not sure how that is going to work. i may have to start bringing everything to work with me and posting over lunch time. i usually have it all with me anyway, but after the run last night i had to help Zeke do some work at the clinic, drop something off to J, go get another load from the old house then drive back to the new house. it was about 11:30pm when i got home so i didn't feel like loading all of my running stuff since i knew tonight i would be on call and have to take my 4-wheeler to dover for some repairs after work. not sure if i will be able to get my bike ride in tonight or not. i have 2 races this weekend against J, don't think this will be the race i finally beat him.

thought of the day: i will be happy when i finally get moved and back in a routine, by then it will be time to move again.

No comments:

Post a Comment