Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Who Knows

i decided to run outside today. by the time i got ready it was noon. i didn't realize it was 94 degrees outside, with a heat index of 105. not good for my first outside run in a long time. a few minutes into the run i realized my gps was not working for some reason. i decided to run for 30 minutes, however, i was not sure what time i started running. i guessed and ran as long as i could. we drove the route later and i think i actually ran about 2 miles, i wasn't exactly sure of where i stopped. i really thought i ran for 26 minutes, but it could have been less than that. i remember looking at my watch at 11:55 waiting for the gps to start working and waiting for a little before it actually found my location. i hope it did not take 26 minutes to run 2 miles. i will say 23 minutes, to help my ego a little.

thought of the day: be prepared and know the weather before just heading out on a run!

No comments:

Post a Comment