Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bike Ride

i got home a little later than i had hoped and when i pulled into the driveway i got a call from one of the "outside" companies i work for. he told me the regional manager-the person over me and my main contact was no longer with the company and we were getting a new regional manager. i hadn't done much with this company since this contact had not been in good contact for a long time. i actually got connected with another company so i could be more active in the hunting community. lately i have been trying to fill my yearly requirements for the new company. the man who is my short term contact for the old company told me things were about to change and it would require more effort, basically. that is the best news i have heard in a long time. that is the reason i joined both companies, to be active.

anyway, i got my bike in today. once again my gps didn't calculate the distance so i am not sure how far i went, but i biked for just over 47 minutes today and made it nearly as far as i did in an hour 2 weeks ago. i really like riding my bike, it is cooler than running and i can really feel my quads working. i get a great leg workout without stressing my entire body. i have a run scheduled for tomorrow, hope it cools down a little or rains or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment