Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Aug 28, 6 miles

ok i haven't blogged in a while, but i haven't ran in a while either. i have ran since i blogged last though. running low on sleep, so this is gonna be short. last tuesday 8/21/2012 i ran 6 miles on the treadmill. i was planning on running wednesday, thursday and saturday. however, i left for kansas city, 2 hours late without running. so i skipped that day. the rest of the week i was too busy, too tired, or too full of food to make it happen. so i have pushed my schedule back a week, i don't think it will hurt anything. should still have time to get in an 18 and 20 miler before i leave for montana. we got home yesterday evening and i couldn't get everything done to run. tonight i ran 6 miles in 54:57, a 9:09 pace. peace.

2 comments:

  1. Qutie a pace to keep up. Wish these old bones would allow me to do it.
    I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower

    ReplyDelete