Friday, August 31, 2012

Aug 29, 7; Aug 31, 5

i am not sure if i blogged about the run 2 nights ago or not. it was pretty uneventful. it was 7 miles on a treadmill, my second longest run on a treadmill that i can remember, i have some new movies borrowed and i bought a few too, so those keep me somewhat entertained. it was my fastest 7 miles i can ever remember, as a matter of fact, it matches my pace to my fastest 5k. 7 miles in 61:47, an 8:50 pace. i do realize it was on a treadmill, but i did have it at a 2% incline. the run really felt good. tonight i could tell my legs were a little tired. i think from not getting enough rest lately and a pretty strenuous run 2 days ago. so i took it pretty easy. i did the 5 miles in 46:35, a 9:20 pace. towards the end of the run it did feel a little hard to keep the pace so i slowed down just a bit. this has been a good month. this month i ran 112 miles, the most miles ever since i have been keeping up with my runs on log your run (since around july 2010). in oct 2010 i did run 109 miles, i did run 97 in june this year, the third most ever. also, i weighed this afternoon. i was at 168.8, the lowest i can remember in a long time as well. but that was before my small dinner and before the run. at that weight, i have lost just over 21 pounds since june. if i can lose 9 more pounds i will have reached my ultimate goal, if i can lose 5 more i will reach my satisfied goal. once again it's late and i am headed to bed.

1 comment: