Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Whoa

i couldn't get up to run today either. it's not that bad, i can run 6 miles in the morning, 4 the next morning and 14 on sunday, and it's like i never missed a beat! the rest does feel pretty good though. tomorrow i have to get back on track.

just 2 weeks from now and i will be sleeping in montana, out in the mountains, all by myself. but all of you will be able to keep up with me. i have a personal locator beacon that will show my position on google earth. i will try to post how to keep up with me here and on facebook.

here is yet another quote from Cameron Hanes about backcountry bowhunting. "Rugged country, thin air, primitive weapon, hard ground, wary animals and that is the easy part!" doesn't that sound incredible. i find it hard that i can't get anyone to go with me. he then lists some of the challenges of backcountry bowhunting "thirst, temperature extremes, fatigue, loneliness & boredom and fear" just to name a few. if anyone wants to go with me just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment