Thursday, October 6, 2011

14, 4

I remembered i never blogged about my 14 mile run on sunday. I was going to run 16 but the weather got me. It was extremely sunny to begin with and as i hit mile 13 my sweat felt like it wad turning to icycles and i started to shiver from the cold. I finished the run, dried off and drove home. When i got home i was freezing. I took a very hot shower and put on fleece pants and one of emily's fleece jackets (all my winter clothes are packed somewhere). I finally got warmed up and then got too warm. My pace was 10:45min/mile for 14 miles.

Wednesday i ran 4 miles. The first 1.75 miles i ran with emily in the dark until she could finish her run. I then ran the other 2.25 miles in just over a 9:00min/mile pace.

Typing this on my iphone with one finger so sorry for any typos and no in depth info.

No comments:

Post a Comment