Friday, June 1, 2012

Uh Oh

not sure if what i did was the smartest thing i ever did. 2 days ago i joined a gym that is on my way home from work because i have not been able to find a good treadmill at a reasonable price. then emily told me she wanted a treadmill so i started looking again and found one, so tonight i bought a treadmill. i did not get to run yesterday, i was out of work very late and then it was raining. so today i went to the gym and ran 3 miles on a treadmill. couldn't quite figure out the pace at first but finally did and then got it to speed up a little. i finished in 31:59, a pace of 10:40. my left calf was a little tight and my left knee hurt for about 1/2 a minute. my right foot and ankles are a little sore this afternoon. thought of the day: ET is a classic movie that you don't hear much about anymore, but the acting wasn't all that good, watching it on tv right now.

1 comment: