Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fencing, Fencing, and more Fencing

Well, this is coming a little late. This is my blog from yesterday that i was too tired to write. my hands were a little too cramped to type as well. Yesterday was a day of fencing. I had help from several friends and we put up a privacy fence around my back yard. i worked from 8am to 9:30pm with really only 2 good breaks. i am not used to that kind of work anymore, especially out in the hot sun. i am now officially a redneck. i did get to use a nail gun for the first time, that was fun.

of course i did not get to run yesterday since i was working on the fence all day and most of the night, and i still have to put up some gates and close in one spot. luckily Zeke is coming to help again or i might be in trouble.

the thought for today is helping. i am very thankful for everyone that helped me yesterday. for everyone who gave their time to help me put up a fence. take some time to help someone this week to do something you might not normally do. if you need some help doing something, give me a call, i will help if i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment